It all started when…

Divine Peace was started as a mission congregation of the WELS in 1957 when our neighborhood was a new growing community at the outskirts of Milwaukee. We give thanks that over the years God has used our ministry to be a place proclaiming the message of Jesus and salvation. We continue the legacy of our roots today - reaching out with the gospel and equipping believers to grow in faith, connect in relationships and serve the Lord. Come be a part of our church family!